DuPont Memphis Plant Employees Credit Union
Policy on Privacy
At DMPECU, your privacy is a top priority, and we want you to know how we protect the privacy of your personal information that we disclose to other parties.
We may collect information about you from the following sources:
- Applications and forms you submit to us.
- Your transactions with us or other financial instructions when verifying information you provide us on forms and applications.
- Credit reporting agencies.
We may disclose all of the information we collect about you, as permitted by law, to the following third parties:
- Financial organizations including insurance companies, mortgage companies, and securities firms that process transactions on your behalf, or who help us conduct the operation of the Credit Union, or who help us protect the security of financial records.
- Non-financial companies such as credit reporting agencies, data processing companies and the Internal Revenue Service.
- Companies that perform marketing services on behalf of the Credit Union or other financial institution with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We only work with companies that agree to maintain confidentiality protections. We do not permit those companies to sell the member information we provide.
If you terminate membership with the Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted by law.
Fair Credit Reporting Act Disclosure-Access to your personal information is restricted to those credit union employees who need to know in order to provide service to you. Physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations are followed to guard your personal information.
For questions regarding our Policy, you may contact us by phone at (901) 358-3796
*Note: The DuPont Memphis Plant Employees Credit Union reserves the right to change or modify these policies at any time.